Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A loss in Faith or a loss in Hope?

My sister posted this evening saying how unfair life can be. I sent her a text asking why. She replied that a friend of hers was 38 weeks pregnant, was induced into labor, and her baby didn't make it...About 6 months ago this same story was told to me by my sister. This friend was also a friend of mine...Her baby was in distress and they had to do an emergency delivery at a very early stage of her pregnancy...It breaks my heart into a MILLION pieces to think of such a sad situation...
I wonder why these events happen to such amazing people? 
Why were they the ones who God choose to have such a horrible event happen to?

I've never been one to go to church, I've gone, it was never my thing. I have, however, always believed in God, or that there is something greater than myself. Something out there that is some how going to change the world. Having me be that, "one more" believer, that it would happen sooner, that the world would be a better place. That Great things will happen!
Sadly, my doubts start to blend in with my "Faith." I really start to think have I been fooled?
Maybe I have been....
Or maybe in such events something Greater may take its place.....

No comments:

Post a Comment