Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oh the EXCITMENT!

So AGAIN I am the only one again...only because I got TOTALLY sucked into making a "Like" page for So Dainty on Facebook! I feel so offical now : ) Not to mention I just recieved 2 tutu orders AND 1 headband AND 1 clip order!!! EEEKKK! I am getting more and MORE thrilled at how well this is turning out for me! I have barely needed to advertise and the amount of customers I have been getting plus with word of mouth! I could start jumping up and down!!!

On a side note...Dustin is FINALLY home! Hurray! We were able to go to dinner with our really good friend and her cousin. Which was a very nice treat. We do have a VERY busy weekend though. Tomorrow I have to finish and start a bunch of So Dainty projects, Saturday afternoon is my little cousins birthday, then that night I have to go nanny. Sunday Morning I am the "Crafter" for a The Very hungry Caterpillar themed party...I will be making felt fruit clips (Pictures to come)....then right after that we are going to ANOTHER birthday party for a friend of our families....PLUS in ALL the madness I have to somehow start my conferences for at the preschool! YIKES! I have a feeling that my Herbalife Tea will be in FULL force this weekend!

Little Miss Eva Mae is now saying "Cat" and "Kitty Cat" as well as "Hot" and "Hi" more! It Still blows me away when I hear her talk...17 more days til she is 1...Oh how time flys..

No comments:

Post a Comment