Monday, March 5, 2012

No Break.

I am exhausted...Dustin left for Arizona again this morning for work. It's amazing how even just 30 mins of him watching her when he gets home makes a difference! No breaks today. Except nap time, but during her morning nap I was busy working on orders for So Dainty and cleaning up for Kasey ( MOMS of Orange County.) Her 2nd nap was only 45 mins because after Kasey left I had an Herbalife Weight Loss Challenge meeting...therefore the only things I was able to do was answer a couple emails, grab a quick snack and pack the diaper bag. Boy how I hate when Dustin leaves for work trips....Thursday can't be here soon enough...

On the bright side Eva Mae signed and said "No More" SUPER clear this morning! I couldn't believe it! I think I may burst into tears the first time she really starts talking. I almost did this morning after I heard that.

20 more days until she is 1! How time flys!! With every new day she becomes more and more amazing! She is constanly learning, and moving. I am in "Awe" of her! We finally put in a baby gate seperating the living area from the kitchen area. Well little miss smarty pants learned how to lift the latch and open the gate door!!! Dustin and I were in complete shock! LUCKILY, there is ANOTHER switch that clicks onto the latch so she can't open it herself. However, I now have to use two hands to open the gate which is frustrating sometimes...I'm sure I will get used to it...eventually...

Tomorrow I am FINALLY getting my taxes done! I hope I get a good amount back, even though anything at this point would be great. Dustin and I would like to put a chunk of it into our "Wedding Fund," as well as, opening a savings account for Eva Mae. This way on birthdays, holidays and tax returns we can add a little here and there just so she has something when she goes off to college...we're hoping...or if she'd like to travel!

Well I should probably be off to bed. 6:15am comes very fast these days...

2 comments:

  1. I love when Audrey learns a new sign! It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!! It makes an activity so much more fun!! Plus being able to understand her and her wants and needs makes both of our lives easier!

    ReplyDelete