Sunday, March 18, 2012

A little catching up...Pictures included...


Happy St.Patricks Day!! We went to a baby shower for a friend of mine. It sadly was cold, windy and rainy!! Eva Mae of course would NOT sit in our laps...She had to up and walking around ...the WHOLE time.


I made my friend a diaper cake! It had a purple tutu with a matching purple felt rose headband and rose clip! I am VERY excited on how it turned out!
 


I recieved on order through So Dainty, where the customer wanted a New York Yankees tutu with matching headband...I am very excited about this piece!
 This is the head band which is made to fit a 2 month old
This is the whole piece...front view
This is the back of the tutu...
This flower is detachable...it can be placed anywhere on the tutu or it can be worn on your head

No comments:

Post a Comment