Monday, January 23, 2012

On a rainy day...

Oh how I LOVE rainy days!! Eva Mae and I have an outing planned later....but other than that I'm excited to stay home and relax! Plus do a little more crafting! I went to bed last night thinking up a zillion new product ideas and now I can't WAIT to put them together : )I just wish that I had a little bit more money in my pocket to purchase some items...BUT I'm good at using what I have on hand!

I also started Herbalife today! I am SO ready for a change! Not to mention FINALLY getting rid of this stupid baby weight! It's about time I got my butt in gear! I took a before picture and goodness was it an AWFUL picture! I get that it's supposed to be and then when I hit a goal then I'm supposed to take another picture of myself looking better and with a smile on my face! hahaha So we will see! The next 30 days will be a real challenge but I know that if I stay on track and make my goals reasonable I know I can do this!!

Well off to see what my little Hunny Bean is up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment