Sunday, January 22, 2012

In a good place...

I can say that I am feeling good about things! I finished my first big order for So Dainty wayyyy sooner than I told the Client and she is super excited!

I got to spend the day with 3 of my favorite men today which was a lot of fun, minus the football! : ) I miss hanging out with them and I'm thinking it needs to happen more often!

I can't believe that in 8 weeks my little Eva Mae is a year old!! AH! I'm probably going to say this a million more times before the actual day but I am just so excited and shocked! More shocked that I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!

I am looking forward to what this year has for me....I'm thinking it's going to be a good year!




This is a peek at my BIG order! It was for The Very Hungry Caterpillar themed birthday party for a soon to be 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment