Sunday, January 15, 2012

Changes..

So we are putting our wedding on hold until next year due to events that are making it not possible to get married until next year....This decision really was hard and I wish we were getting married in September like we planned....but I've learned plans sometimes have to change...

Besides that life has been full of events! Eva Mae is crawling and could be walking any day! She's a year old in a little over 2 months! I can't believe how time has just FLOWN by! Thankfully I've been able to experience ALL her mile stones because God has blessed us with me being able to only need to work 2 days a week. I have been busy planning her Lady Bug themed party : ) I have SO many fun activities planned and SO many cute decorations!!

Well It's late and I should probably head to bed...
From Christmas Time : )

2 comments:

  1. Awww....don't fret my pet, It's totally gonna be ok, the timing just isn't right, and I think when the right day gets set, it's going to be extra extra special!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's what I'm hoping : )

    ReplyDelete