Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Eva Mae turns 1!


It is hard to believe that my little girl is 1! Her birthday party was a success, thankfully! Of course the day had a ton of bumps! I was stressed out and nothing seemed to be going the way I had planned...I was supposed to have family come over to my house to watch Eva Mae while I went to pick up a few things and help set up with Dustin at the park...That didn't happen. I had to make a few phone calls for people to help me pick up the last items we needed...I didn't get to the park until 11:30..the party started at 12..PLUS once I got there it started raining, then the gal who was supposed to take pictures cancelled on me literally at noon, So needless to say I had a full on melt down at the park because like I said at the time I felt like nothing was going as planned...Thankfully I had a couple of friends there to help me rush everything over to a covered table so the rain didn't ruin anything...we set everything up just in time! The day ended up being beautiful and sunny! I had some friends take pictures. Dustin and I were able to really enjoy ourselves and celebrate our special Eva Mae : )

Here are some photos on Eva Mae in her Lady Bug outfit I made for her:
 Family Photo! I am SO happy with how everything turned out!









No comments:

Post a Comment