Thursday, August 18, 2011

Boredom?

Yes, I hate to even say it. The last week or so I have been BORED out of my mind when the baby goes down for her naps! I can't seem to keep myself occupied!! I've cleaned and cleaned and cleaned! I don't want to clean anymore!

I need a hobby is what I've realized! I have ALL these wants, but I just haven't gotten around to doing them! I wanted to start making my own baby head bands. Haven't done it. I wanted to start baking. Haven't done it. I'd love to start sewing or knitting. I need to re-learn that. I keep saying I'll do these things, but never end up doing them or never finish what I start! I need to just buckle down and do it!! I'm thinking once I go back to work and get my first pay check I will head down to Micheals craft store and get some material!

I wish planning parties weren't so expensive! I'd have a party every weekend if I could!! New theme each time : ) Sadly I can't! Perhaps people will let me plan parties for them!! That would be amazing! I would prefer kids parties! They are so much more fun to design! Not to mention it would give me some practice for when Eva Mae has parties!!

So September is going to be my magical month of getting a hobby! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. As for me, I collect comic books. It's a legitimate hobby, right?

    ReplyDelete