Sunday, July 8, 2012

Love for planning parties...

To start off I'd like to say how EXCITED I am that my very good friend Nicole is having a little boy!! She found out this morning and I couldn't be happier for her and her boyfriend!

With that said...This is where the title of this post comes in...
I will be planning Nicole's baby shower!
I LOVE to plan parties! Any type of party! I planned a 6 month cup cake party for Eva Mae just  because I was in the mood to plan a party! Any excuse I can find to get my creative juices flowing I will find it!

So in looking through a zillion Pinterest boards, I came to the conclusion, ( with Nicole's approval ) that I am going to through her a "Little Man" Baby Shower!!
This will include: Bow Ties, Mustaches, yummy treat, Onesie Cloths line, Tie Banners, Etc! She wants to have the colors be blue and green. I am SO excited to plan this  : )

As of right now I have to finish planning and putting together the Lemonade Stand, then I can move to heavy planning for the baby shower! PLUS, all in between plan for our wedding next June! Ah! The amount of excitment I have is ridiculous!

I would love to put together a portfolio of not only my So Dainty line, But all of the Parties I have and will put together! I would LOVE to some day have or be a part of a party planning service!
Anyone know how I can get this dream to be a reality!?

No comments:

Post a Comment